Friday, May 23, 2008

Inspiration

Having been inspired by Nollie Haws' blog, I've decided to start my own. She is a prolific poster (relatively speaking) and if I can do half as well I'll be satisfied. So... here goes. The goal is to post about our fam and the things we are doing and are interested in. So my first post will be about quiche. I made one just this morning as I was setting up this blog. It was a little different than what I usually make. I used turkey sausage and some french-onion-flavored laughing cow cheese. I also put in some rosemary which I rarely use in anything. It was delicious... actually it still is. There's still 4 pieces left. :) Here are a few photos of my delicious creation:





I'm feeling a bit peckish right now... time to whittle it down to 3 pieces... or maybe 2.

No comments: